The TRIPS program is a general public transportation provider for Sandusky County providing curb-to-curb service. Low fare rides to employment, medical, shopping, etc. Rides must be scheduled 24 hours in advance. Wheelchair accessible vehicles based on availability.
- One-way trip fares: $2.00, $3.00 and $4.00 depending on the zone.
- Pre-paid transportation tickets can be purchased, please call for more information.
- Vehicles accessible with lifts for common wheelchairs.
- Special fares available for seniors 60 and older.
Notification of Public Rights (English)Notification of Public Rights (Spanish)
- Pick-up location for beginning trip must be in Sandusky County.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Child safety seats to be provided and installed by a parent/guardian.
- Payment must be made in cash or check in the exact amount due and presented to driver at boarding.
Sandusky County TRIPS
2317 Countryside Drive
Fremont, OH 43420
Call us at 419-332-8091
, or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org